A Smart Way to Protect Your Equipment
You've invested in quality equipment that is vital to your business—and service
contracts represent a smart way to protect your investment. A fixed annual fee provides
comprehensive service support on your equipment and creates many strong advantages
in your business.
I don't like surprises with my equipment...we have enough surprises in this business.
Reliability is essential...if my equipment is running and everything's
going smoothly, it's a good day.
Predictable service costs are a real plus—a fixed-line item in your budget.
Greater peace of mind results when you're protected against potentially expensive
equipment failures—we take that risk for you at Hobart. Protect yourself against
potentially expensive equipment failures—lock in future service at current
prices—and save money by processing fewer service invoices.
Properly maintained equipment will last years longer and experience less downtime—leading
to increased operator profits and enhanced productivity. Equipment tends to be much
better maintained while under contract—minor repairs and basic preventive
maintenance are performed before small problems have a chance to become large problems.
Professional and timely equipment maintenance doesn't cost—it pays!
And you get quality service from Hobart, widely regarded as the premier service
organization in our industry.
What do you get with a standard Hobart service contract?
- Fixed annual service cost
- Replacement parts*
- Service labor*
- Flexible payment terms
- Customized coverage options
- Weigh/Wrap contract enhancement
Service Contract Program
Achieve peace of mind with your repair budget:
- Assures fixed annual maintenance costs
- Prices provided by your local Hobart office
- Equipment certification may be required
All component parts are replaced as needed:
- No charge. Unlike other servicers, Hobart contracts cover replacement parts*
- Genuine factory parts ensure durability/performance
- Computerized parts locator service available nationwide
- Excludes accessories, attachments, and expendable items (e.g., saw blades, warewasher
curtains/racks, fryer baskets, etc.)
All service labor is provided by qualified technicians*:
- No charge during regular business hours (Monday thru Friday 8am to 5pm)
- Overtime service at reduced rates
All technician travel to the customer site is provided at no charge*:
- Within 50 miles of the Hobart office
- During regular business hours (overtime/extra drive time offered at reduced rates)
Weigh/Wrap Contract Enhancement
- Saturday service from 8am to 5pm (no charge) on Hobart's weighing/wrapping product
line in the retail business.
Flexible Payment Terms
Hobart service contract customers have the option to pay in a single annual lump
sum or in multiple installments for a slight administrative fee:
Customized Coverage Options
A contract can be tailored to your exact needs and priced based on the level of
service provided—one machine or many—one location or many. Examples
of coverage options include:
- Partial year (e.g., 9 months coverage)
- Special days (e.g., Monday through Saturday)
- Special hours (e.g., 24-hour coverage)
- Labor only (parts invoiced based on usage)
- Major repairs only (e.g., warewashers)
- Scheduled inspections/preventive maintenance
No one in the industry is as close to their customers.
We're within 50 miles of 95% of our customers. We have more offices—nearly
200—and more service technicians—1,700—than any other equipment
manufacturer in the industry. We stock our Hobart service vans with $58 million
in parts, so traditionally 85% of the time we can solve your problem on the first
call. When we don't have a part in the van, we can typically overnight it from
our National Parts Distribution Center, which houses 35,000 separate parts. And
we're available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. All you have to do is call.
For more information about our Contract Programs contact your
local Hobart Service Office today or call 1-888-4HOBART (1-888-446-2278).
Note: Repairs resulting from equipment misuse and abuse will not be covered
* Per Hobart Service Contract Terms and Conditions.