ONE CALL. TOTAL CONFIDENCE.
AN OUNCE OF PREVENTION IS WORTH A POUND OF CURE
And that’s particularly true when it comes to food equipment. Regularly scheduled maintenance keeps your kitchen up and running, reducing unplanned downtime and unexpected costs. As your kitchen service partner, Hobart Service provides maintenance options to deliver a wide range of benefits:
Enhanced Operator Efficiency
Ensures that your equipment operates at peak performance levels.
Reduced Unplanned Downtime
Preventing problems from occurring helps avoid downtime and unhappy customers
Reduced Maintenance Costs
Find and fix minor issues before they lead to bigger problems and significant repair expenses.
Guaranteed Proper Maintenance
Scheduling routine maintenance gives you peace of mind. When you partner with Hobart Service, your maintenance will be performed by the premier service organization in the industry-and the OEM provider for ITW’s Food Equipment Group of brands.
Available Maintenance Plans:
- Maintenance Inspection = standard inspection
- Proactive Maintenance = Includes standard inspection + parts replacement of wear items
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN HOBART SERVICE MAINTENANCE PROGRAM?
- Regularly scheduled basic maintenance (e.g., inspections, adjustments, lubrications, etc.)
- Formal checklists to ensure compliance with recommended procedures
- Identification of any required repairs, which can often be performed on the spot (if requested)
- Experienced, trained technicians who are experts with Hobart, Baxter, Vulcan, and other major brands of commercial food equipment
- Flexible terms to meet your needs
- Available as a single call or as an ongoing service plan
- One piece of equipment or multiples
- Scheduling during off-peak hours