THE VALUE OF SERVICE
Because there's never a good time for downtime.
The value of service goes well beyond just labor rates. The faster you can get your food equipment back up and running, the faster you can get back to business. That's why Hobart has the largest OEM (original equipment manufacturer) service organization in the industry - with nearly 1,700 technicians who personify the value of service. A value that keeps your overall service ticket lower, not just your labor rate.
The best service record in the industry
- An 85% first call completion rate - that means 85% of the time your Hobart Service Technician will have your equipment running after the first call - and that means less downtime and lower cost to you.
- An average response time of 4 hours - that also means less downtime and lower cost to you.
- A lower call back percentage (because of the higher expertise of our technicians).
- No second trip (if necessary) charges on Hobart equipment - for lower cost to you.
- The best value in the industry - with less downtime, genuine Hobart parts (OEM) without our competitors' 25% markup and often lower overall service costs.
The people behind Hobart's industry-leading service
- Nearly 1,700 technicians in 200 offices, more than anyone else in the industry.
- The most experienced technicians in the field, with an average of 15 years service work.
- Best trained in the industry, spending 2 weeks annually at the Hobart National Training Center, learning new technologies, working on the latest equipment and sharpening their skills.
- Hobart Service offices put a factory-trained Hobart Service Technician within 50 miles of 95% of our customers - meaning less travel cost for you.
- Hobart technical support team available for consultation and problem solving with your on-site Hobart Service Technician.
The largest parts availability in the industry
- Hobart Service vans are stocked with over $58 million in parts.
- Hobart Service offices also have $65 million in inventory nationwide.
- Hobart Service Parts Distribution will expedite any part not on hand to any where in the country.
- Hobart Service parts are not marked up (independents typically charge an additional 25% over our list price).
- Hobart Service parts are all genuine Hobart parts (OEM), just like the parts in your Hobart equipment.
- No knockoff parts (which competitors might use, but not tell you and not tell you the ramifications).
Hobart quality is reflected in all our service policies
- Hobart Service Technicians must pass pre-employment drug testing and screening.
- Hobart Service Technicians must have liability insurance.
- Hobart Service Technicians are not incentivized for installing unnecessary parts, so there is no reason for your Hobart Service Technician to do it.
It all adds up to the best value in food equipment service with lower overall service costs, not just lower labor rates.
To learn more about the value of Hobart Service, contact your local Hobart Service office or call 1-888-4HOBART (1-888-446-2278).