Hobart Extended Warranty
Specify a Hobart Extended Warranty Contract at the time of your original equipment purchase and you will receive second-year service coverage. When your warranty expires, your extended warranty contract automatically kicks in -- no lapse in coverage, guaranteed.
Service contract coverage creates many strong advantages in your business:
- Financial- Lock in your service costs for a full year after your warranty expires, and protect yourself against potentially expensive equipment failures.
- Performance- Properly maintained equipment lasts years longer and experiences less downtime, which increases operator profits and enhances productivity. Preventive maintenance can be performed before small problems have a chance to become large problems.
- Service- Hobart is widely regarded as the premier service organization in our industry.
Post-Warranty Service Coverage
Extend your warranty with guaranteed contract coverage:
- A full year's coverage beyond warranty
- Automatically kicks in when warranty expires
- No lapse in coverage-guaranteed
Fixed service cost:
- Assures fixed annual maintenance costs
- Hobart contracts cover replacement parts*
- Genuine factory parts ensure durability/performance
- Computerized parts locator service available nationwide
- Excludes accessories, attachments, and expendable items (See Hobart Service Terms and Conditions for details)
- Technicians travel to the customer site at no charge* within 50 miles of the Hobart office and during regular business hours
Note: Repairs resulting from equipment misuse and abuse will not be covered under contract.